How the courses work
- Choose the course you would like and pay the fee through our secure portal.
- An account will be created for you which enables you to access the materials.
- Many of our courses are not time limited but some courses are 4 weeks long.
- For these courses, each week of the course you will receive access to new material, including exercises outside of the course.
- At the end of the course, you will be able to access the material for 28 days in case you fell behind.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate.
Earn continuing education units
Online courses are eligible for continuing education (CE) units through ASWB.
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password
Using social media as a component of social work practice can present
Concrete depression solution This course is designed to help clinicians who want