How the courses work
- Choose the course you would like and pay the fee through our secure portal.
- An account will be created for you which enables you to access the materials.
- Many of our courses are not time limited but some courses are 4 weeks long.
- For these courses, each week of the course you will receive access to new material, including exercises outside of the course.
- At the end of the course, you will be able to access the material for 28 days in case you fell behind.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate.
Earn continuing education units
Online courses are eligible for continuing education (CE) units through ASWB.
Using social media as a component of social work practice can present
Concrete depression solution This 5 CE reading, video, and exercise-based course was